become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disorders/Self_Injury
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Self Injury
Kids and Teens: Health: Emotional Health and Wellbeing: Self Harm
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
- Awareness organisation. Includes general information and event schedule. Provides directory and forum.
The Guardian - Sense of Failure: the Scale of Teenage Self-harm
- Information and results from a survey of British teenagers, conducted by The Priory.
h2g2 - Self Injury
- Article discussing what it is and is not, as well as ways to help one's self and others.
- Guidance and support network. Voluntary organisation providing information, support, message board, training, seminars, and newsletter.
National Self Harm Network
- Survivor-led charitable support group. Includes forum and list of additional resources, with links.
Self Injury UK
- Support and advice group. Requires registration.
- Provides information on helping oneself and others, in addition to motivations and who does it.
- Booklet providing information on the condition. Includes list of references, organisations, and additional reading.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 0:49:00 UTC -