become an editor
the entire directory
only in Learning_Difficulties/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Learning Difficulties: Support Groups
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Special Needs
Adult Dyslexia Organisation (ADO)
- A charity run by dyslexics for adults with dyslexia and all those concerned with them; offers advice and support, and campaigns to empower those affected.
Association for Real Change (ARC)
- Group offering information and advice to organisations who provide for people with a learning disability. Services, training, projects, publications and contributions to national standards and debates.
Birmingham Adult Dyslexia Group
- Information about the group and its support activities, with substantial information about the condition and related disorders.
British Institute of Learning Disabilities.
- Committed to improving the lifestyles of people with learning disabilities.
- National organisation run by disabled people and fighting for the rights of learning disabled people, especially those deaf and blind. News, publications and links.
- Campaigns for equal rights for people with learning disabilities and provides services to them, their families and care givers. Contains details of current campaigns and fundraising efforts as well as advice sections and members area.
Northallerton and the Dales Mencap Society
- Mencap Society holding the interests of people with learning disabilities and their carers in the Hambleton and Richmondshire Districts of North Yorkshire. Includes useful links database.
- Christian voluntary organisation which values and supports people with learning disabilities so that they live their lives to the full.
- Promoting the care, treatment and education of mentally handcapped children and adults. Includes information about the organisation and their work, newsletters, photographs, fundraising details and a list of events. London.
Scottish Consortium for Learning Disability
- A partnership of 13 organisations offering advice, consultancy and awareness raising. Information on their campaigns, research, membership, publications and contact details.
Waltham Forest Mencap
- Background, local projects, services, volunteering and contacts.
West Berkshire Mencap
- Fundraising and campaigning group with services to help those with a learning disability, their families and carers. Details of support groups, clubs, library and toy library.
- Championing the rights of mentally handicapped people and their families and directly improving the facilities and opportunities available to them. Achievements and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2013 at 15:29:43 UTC -