become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum: Support Groups
Schools and Colleges
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum: Support Groups: Europe
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Support Groups
Airedale and Wharfedale Autism Resource ( AWARE )
- A parent-run group offering support, advice and advocacy services. Background information with membership details.
Autism Independent UK
- Society offering substantial information resources with articles, messageboards, links and chat for people affected. (Not accessible to all browsers)
- Charity offering residential, day-care, respite and educational provision for children and adults throughout the North West. Information on services available, locations and contact details.
Autism NI (PAPA)
- Registered charity with support branches throughout Northern Ireland and Donegal. Research, articles and book reviews.
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- A forum offering information and support for people on the autistic spectrum and their families and carers; includes sections on health and education issues, as well as general topics.
- Based in Colchester and providing education and care to children and adults in the area. Describes the condition, their services and projects.
Berkshire Autistic Society
- A support and action group for the parents and carers of children and adults. Information about the condition with details of events and activities.
Lothian Autistic Society
- Charity founded by parents to disseminate advice and provide support to children and their families in this area of Scotland. Profile and contact information.
National Autistic Society
- Nationwide charitable organisation with a network of branches and affiliated local societies. Overview of policies, campaigns and services with details of how to obtain advice, advocacy, care, education and diagnostic assessment.
The National Autistic Society (Surrey Branch)
- Information about local activities and events. Includes listings of national and international resources covering diagnosis, therapies, education, support and the benefits system.
- Offers residential, day and education services for people with Autism.
- Scottish charity aiming to promote awareness of issues that challenge people with high-functioning autistic spectrum disorders. Includes details of clubs and events in the local area.
- Seeks to ensure a high quality in the provision of education, care, support and life opportunities throughout Scotland. Information about their services and programmes.
Sussex Autistic Community Trust
- An independent, non-profit organisation. Provides background information with details of residences, outreach support, jobs and training.
Wessex Autistic Society
- Organises educational, care, support, respite and developmental services for children and adults in the South-West of England. Overview with information about conferences, training and membership.
Wirral Autistic Society
- Provides residential, outreach and day services for adults. Describes their facilities and includes details of daily activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 28, 2012 2:02:02 PM EDT -