become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/Services
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum: Services
Alderwood Care Home
- Offers specialist residential care for children and young adults with complex autistic spectrum disorders. Information on services.
- Runs conferences and in-service training across UK and Ireland, covering Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) including Asperger Syndrome.
Autism Care (UK) Ltd
- Lincolnshire residential and day care facility for people with autistic spectrum disorders. Includes information about the condition and their services, news, a forum and job vacancies. (Site requires Flash.)
Autism Greater Manchester
- Information about services provided by ten local authorities for people with autism or related disorders, and their families or carers. Includes reports, resources and contact details.
Eagle House Group
- Specialise in the education of children with autism, autistic spectrum disorder and Asperger syndrome.
The National Autistic Society Greater Manchester Service
- Autism support services in manchester including residential, day and outreach community support. Training packages available to companies and organisations.
National Light and Sound Therapy Centre
- Offers specialised treatment for children with autism. Information about their approach, FAQs, and testimonials.
- Information service for parents and professionals. Includes details of their publications and telephone helpline with copies of factsheets available to download.
The Toby Henderson Trust
- Self-financed charity in the UK which offers support to families affected by Autism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2013 at 21:13:00 UTC -