become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurodevelopmental/Autism_Spectrum
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Schools and Colleges
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Autism and Computing
- A collection of articles exploring the implications of a dynamic model of mind for aspects of the autistic condition. Includes suggestions of helpful approaches.
Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Article from the British Medical Journal examining studies into the prevalence of autism. Includes references to works cited.
Awares (All Wales Autism Resource)
- A directory of information resources, both online and offline, in Wales and worldwide: includes news, details of seminars. (Cymraeg and English)
BUPA: Autistic spectrum disorders
- Information factsheet providing guidance to disorder treatments and symptoms. Available to download in PDF format.
Educational Psychologist: Autism Checklist
- Lists the core behaviours associated with the condition and offers the ability to locate and contact chartered educational psychologists in the UK for further advice.
ISEC 2000: Outcomes of Three Educational Interventions
- Report of a comparative study exploring the extent to which different school-based educational programmes address specific needs. Includes a table of methods and approaches used with suggestions for future research.
Parents for the Early intervention of Autism in CHildren
- Parent-led charity that promotes Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention (EIBI) for young children with autism.
Public Awareness Autism
- An information site by parents of a child diagnosed with autism. Includes information and news on autism and related disorders, with advice and guidance on education, interventions, benefit entitlements, and a section of parents' stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 4, 2013 9:04:45 PM EDT -