become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurodevelopmental/Autism_Spectrum
Schools and Colleges
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Autism and Computing
- A collection of articles exploring the implications of a dynamic model of mind for aspects of the autistic condition. Includes suggestions of helpful approaches.
Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Article from the British Medical Journal examining studies into the prevalence of autism. Includes references to works cited.
Awares (All Wales Autism Resource)
- A directory of information resources, both online and offline, in Wales and worldwide: includes news, details of seminars. (Cymraeg and English)
BUPA: Autistic spectrum disorders
- Information factsheet providing guidance to disorder treatments and symptoms. Available to download in PDF format.
Educational Psychologist: Autism Checklist
- Lists the core behaviours associated with the condition and offers the ability to locate and contact chartered educational psychologists in the UK for further advice.
Parents for the Early intervention of Autism in CHildren
- Parent-led charity that promotes Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention (EIBI) for young children with autism.
Public Awareness Autism
- An information site by parents of a child diagnosed with autism. Includes information and news on autism and related disorders, with advice and guidance on education, interventions, benefit entitlements, and a section of parents' stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 21:27:58 UTC -