become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurodevelopmental/Autism_Spectrum
Schools and Colleges
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Autism and Computing
- A collection of articles exploring the implications of a dynamic model of mind for aspects of the autistic condition. Includes suggestions of helpful approaches.
Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Article from the British Medical Journal examining studies into the prevalence of autism. Includes references to works cited.
Awares (All Wales Autism Resource)
- A directory of information resources, both online and offline, in Wales and worldwide: includes news, details of seminars. (Cymraeg and English)
BUPA: Autistic spectrum disorders
- Information factsheet providing guidance to disorder treatments and symptoms. Available to download in PDF format.
Parents for the Early intervention of Autism in CHildren
- Parent-led charity that promotes Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention (EIBI) for young children with autism.
Public Awareness Autism
- An information site by parents of a child diagnosed with autism. Includes information and news on autism and related disorders, with advice and guidance on education, interventions, benefit entitlements, and a section of parents' stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2016 at 1:18:22 UTC -