become an editor
the entire directory
only in ADD_and_ADHD/Support_Groups
ADD and ADHD
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD: Support Groups
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: ADD and ADHD: Support Groups
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD: Support Groups
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Support Groups
Hyperactive Children's Support Group (HACSG)
- Registered charity helping ADHD/Hyperactive children and their families; also Britain's leading proponent of a dietary approach to the problem. Includes information on their programmes, publications and membership. In 1987 the HACSG, wi
NI-ADD Support Centre
- Supporting and empowering children, parents and young adults with AD/HD in Northern Ireland. Includes background on the problem, their services and membership, and a FAQ.
South Sheffield ADHD plus Support Group
- Formed in July 2003 by parents and carers associated in some way to children diagnosed with ADHD. Details about meetings, newsletters and publications, and background information.
Sussex AD/HD Support Group
- One of the oldest ADHD groups in the country, providing support to families and individuals affected by ADHD. Background information, events and membership details.
Worcestershire ADHD Family Support
- Supports parents and professionals who live or work with children and teenagers with ADHD. Information about their activities, meetings, membership, and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2014 at 7:05:04 UTC -