become an editor
the entire directory
only in ADD_and_ADHD/Support_Groups
ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: ADD and ADHD: Support Groups
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD: Support Groups
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Support Groups
- An organisation based in Norfolk offering support and advice for anyone affected by ADHD. Includes condition details and links of interest.
- Set up to help point parents in the right direction to find the practical help and professional awareness of ADHD. Also includes treatment details.
- Support group founded by parents of children and adults diagnosed with ADHD and supporting anyone affected by hidden disablilities and associated conditions. Offers future meeting dates.
- Based in Chelmsford, Essex and offering ADHD support and advice as well as details of future events of interest.
Brighton Adult ADHD Support Group
- Support group based in Brighton for adults diagnosed or actively seeking diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Includes future meeting dates.
Dorset ADHD Support Group
- Registered ADHD charity offering advice and social activities in the areas of Poole, Dorset and Bournemouth. Includes support contacts.
Hyperactive Children's Support Group (HACSG)
- Registered charity helping ADHD/hyperactive children and their families; also Britain's leading proponent of a dietary approach to the problem. Includes information on their programmes, publications and membership.
South Sheffield ADHD plus Support Group
- Formed in July 2003 by parents and carers associated in some way to children diagnosed with ADHD. Details about meetings, newsletters and publications, and background information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 25, 2016 at 3:15:03 UTC -