become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurodevelopmental/ADD_and_ADHD
ADD and ADHD
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: M: Methylphenidate
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Special Needs
Society: Issues: Education: Behavior Medication
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Anti-Psychiatry Organizations: ADD and ADHD
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Medication: Ritalin
ADDISS (The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service)
- Registered charity providing information and resources about ADHD for parents, sufferers, teachers and health professionals. Details of their resources, conferences and training activities, and online bookstore.
- A national resource covering adult and child ADD/ADHD; includes information on the condition and relevant research, listings of local support groups and events, news and discussion forums.
All About ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- A booklet published by the Mental Health Foundation, available online, as a PDF to download, and in a print version. Covers definition, diagnosis and causes, medication and diet, and how sufferers can be helped.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Methylphenidate
- An appraisal of medication (available as Ritalin or Equasym) as a treatment of ADHD, with guidance for its use; produced by NICE (the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence).
The Behavioural Futures Group
- Provides training and consulting solutions for professionals working with individuals with attentional, behavioural and learning problems. Includes a range of articles, a newsletter, and details of training workshops.
Tinsley House Clinic
- A private clinic specialising in the treatment of ADD, ADHD, dyslexia and dyspraxia; includes information about the conditions, services offered, and case studies. [Beaulieu, Hampshire]
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is Underdiagnosed and Undertreated in Britain
- A personal paper published in the British Medical Journal discusses the causes, diagnosis and treatment of ADHD; includes a commentary and reader responses. (May 23, 1998)
ADD and ADHD
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 5, 2010 5:45:08 AM EDT -