become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurodevelopmental/ADD_and_ADHD
ADD and ADHD
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: M: Methylphenidate
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Special Needs
Society: Issues: Education: Behavior Medication
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Anti-Psychiatry Organizations: ADD and ADHD
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Medication: Ritalin
- A national resource covering adult and child ADD/ADHD; includes information on the condition and relevant research, listings of local support groups and events, news and discussion forums.
ADDISS (The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service)
- Registered charity providing information and resources about ADHD for parents, sufferers, teachers and health professionals. Details of their resources, conferences and training activities, and online bookstore.
All About ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- A booklet published by the Mental Health Foundation, available online, as a PDF to download, and in a print version. Covers definition, diagnosis and causes, medication and diet, and how sufferers can be helped.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Methylphenidate
- An appraisal of medication (available as Ritalin or Equasym) as a treatment of ADHD, with guidance for its use; produced by NICE (the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence).
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is Underdiagnosed and Undertreated in Britain
- A personal paper published in the British Medical Journal discusses the causes, diagnosis and treatment of ADHD; includes a commentary and reader responses.
The Behavioural Futures Group
- Provides training and consulting solutions for professionals working with individuals with attentional, behavioural and learning problems. Includes a range of articles, a newsletter, and details of training workshops.
Tinsley House Clinic
- A private clinic specialising in the treatment of ADD, ADHD, dyslexia and dyspraxia; includes information about the conditions, services offered, and case studies. [Beaulieu, Hampshire]
ADD and ADHD
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:44:52 PM EDT -