become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health
Mind The Mental Health Charity
- Extensive collection of information about mental health and related topics. Mind is a national UK charity with many regional branches.
AMC Mentoring Ltd.
- Provides stress management services for employees. Tips and information on beating stress.
The Calm Zone
- The Campaign Against Living Miserably, raises awareness of depression amongst young men across the UK.
- Contact details and information about providers of housing and support for people with mental health needs and learning disabilities.
Cygnet Health Care
- Information about organisation providing private mental healthcare treatment in clinics.
- A national, self help organisation. Details about the sharing which includes a newsletter, a pen-friend scheme, phone-friend scheme and independent groups. Includes an online membership form.
- Designs and facilitates in-house courses for professionals involved in the care and support of mentally disordered people.
- Registered charity offering practical support to those suffering from serious mental illness and their families. Carers' forum, information about illnesses, and annual report.
Mental Health Alliance
- A coalition working to secure improved mental health legislation. Information about their campaign, membership, and background to the issue.
The Mental Health Foundation
- Charity improving the lives of those with mental health problems or learning disabilities. Research, service development and information to increase understanding.
Mental Health In The UK
- Personal experiences of mental health, autobiography and poetry, services, information brochures (.PDF) and a creativity area with contributions from supporters.
Psychosynthesis and Education Trust
- Information about the Trust, its counselling service, and training programmes.
Rethink - Severe Mental Illness
- Working together to help everyone affected by severe mental illness to recover a better quality of life. Membership information, services and fundraising.
Riverdale Grange Treatment Clinic
- Details of clinic specialising in the treatment of eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia and obesity.
- Mental health charity, deals with all mental illnesses including depression, schizophrenia, anxiety and phobias. Also offers a telephone helpline offering support and information. Contains information and links to support groups.
Sudden Trauma Information Self Help (STISH)
- Pilot scheme set up by Aberdeen Centre for Trauma research at The Robert Gordons University.
- Promotes child and adolescent mental health and mental health services. Is also involved in consultancy work, training, and producing information leaflets.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2013 at 11:52:50 UTC -