become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health
Mind The Mental Health Charity
- Extensive collection of information about mental health and related topics. Mind is a national UK charity with many regional branches.
AMC Mentoring Ltd.
- Provides stress management services for employees. Tips and information on beating stress.
- Contact details and information about providers of housing and support for people with mental health needs and learning disabilities.
Cygnet Health Care
- Information about organisation providing private mental healthcare treatment in clinics.
- Designs and facilitates in-house courses for professionals involved in the care and support of mentally disordered people.
- Registered charity offering practical support to those suffering from serious mental illness and their families. Carers' forum, information about illnesses, and annual report.
Mental Health Alliance
- A coalition working to secure improved mental health legislation. Information about their campaign, membership, and background to the issue.
Psychosynthesis and Education Trust
- Information about the Trust, its counselling service, and training programmes.
Rethink - Severe Mental Illness
- Working together to help everyone affected by severe mental illness to recover a better quality of life. Membership information, services and fundraising.
Riverdale Grange Treatment Clinic
- Details of clinic specialising in the treatment of eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia and obesity.
- Mental health charity, deals with all mental illnesses including depression, schizophrenia, anxiety and phobias. Also offers a telephone helpline offering support and information. Contains information and links to support groups.
The Calm Zone
- The Campaign Against Living Miserably, raises awareness of depression amongst young men across the UK.
The Mental Health Foundation
- Charity improving the lives of those with mental health problems or learning disabilities. Research, service development and information to increase understanding.
- Promotes child and adolescent mental health and mental health services. Is also involved in consultancy work, training, and producing information leaflets.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:42:01 AM EDT -