become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Surgery
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Surgical Oncology
Health: Medicine: Surgery
The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- The professional body representing UK colorectal surgeons. They host a number of courses and there annual conference details can be found.
The Association of Surgeons in Training
- Represents trainees from all surgical specialities, with details of courses, news, and an email group.
British Association of Day Surgery
- Information about day case surgery. The information is suitable for health care professionals and patients.
- British Association of Otorhinolaryngologists, specialists in conditions of the ear, nose, and throat, and the head and neck including sinusitis, snoring, rhinoplasty, and facial plastic surgery.
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Founded in 1784 to train surgeons, is now a school for medicine , pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing and healthcare management.
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Main Scottish surgical and dental college site. Information on MRCS and CCT examinations , training courses, careers advise (including MMC) and conferences.
Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Official body responsible for basic surgical training in England and Wales.
- An education resource with news, tutorials, examination questions, operating guides and a discussion forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 22:26:27 UTC -