become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Paediatrics
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Children
British Paediatric Neurology Association
- Association of consultants who devote most of their professional time to paediatric neurology. Publications, events and training information available on the site.
British Paediatric Surveillance Unit
- Nationwide surveillance of infections and uncommon childhood disorders. Aiming to detect "new" diseases early so that early investigation can take place. Joint venture between the Royal College and other national bodies.
British Society For Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Professional society promoting education and research in pediatric endocrinology. Membership is open to clinicians actively engaged in the care of children with endocrine disorders and researchers.
Congenital and Children's Heart Centre
- Providing evaluation, investigation, diagnosis and ongoing care for all types of heart disease in infants, children and teenagers.
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Professional society for hospital and community paediatricians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2013 at 14:16:19 UTC -