become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Neurology
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders
Association of British Neurologists
- UK association of consultant neurologists. Details of events and publications.
British Neuropathological Society
- Clinical and non-clinical neuropathology. Meetings, guidance on best practice and online documents.
Cochrane Epilepsy Group
- The UK branch of an international effort to review trials of treatments for epilepsy. Details of their publications, activities, newsletter, and membership.
David Lewis Centre for Epilepsy, The
- Care for adults and children suffering from severe epilepsy and associated problems. Services are available to clients from all parts of Britain and abroad.
Dementia Research Centre
- Centre for clinical research into dementia based at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London. Site contains details of research projects.
The Dementia Services Development Centre
- Registered charity based at the University of Stirling seeking to improve understanding of dementia and improve the standard of care for dementia patients. Services on offer including training, information and consultancy.
The Institute of Neurology
- Postgraduate teaching and research in neurology at University of London. Detailed information regarding facilities, research and courses.
Primary Care Neurology Society
- UK organisation supporting primary care professionals with an interest in neurology. Registration form and information regarding conferences.
Society for Research into Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
- Society of professionals seeking to promote education and research into these areas. Details of history, activities and events calendar.
St Elizabeth's Centre
- One of two national epilepsy centres providing education, care and medical support to people of all ages with epilepsy and associated disabilities. Information about their services.
Stroke Virtual University
- Recorded lectures from International Stroke Conferences (European) along with accompanying slide shows.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:10:07 PM EDT -