become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Haematology
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Haematology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders
British Society for Haematology
- Information on meetings, bulletins, committee members and activities.
British Society of Blood & Marrow Transplantation
- Aims to promote clinical collaboration and the development of clinical trials in the stem cell transplantation field. Details of clinical trials on-line.
Haematologists in Training
- Informal group run by trainees for trainees. Details of meetings and training courses.
UK Blood Transfusion And Tissue Transplantation Guidelines
- Professional guidelines for transfusion and for the collection, testing and processing of blood and tissues, issued by the Joint UK Blood Transfusion Services / National Institute for Biological Standards and Control Professional Advisory Committee.
UK Myeloma Forum
- The UKMF is an organisation of clinicians and scientists. Aims include developing treatment guidelines and clinical trial protocols and encouraging research. Site contains details of meetings, guidelines and research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:50:39 PM EST -