become an editor
the entire directory
only in General_Practice/Training
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: General Practice: Training
- Resources for general practice registrars in the UK. Includes details on summative assessment and a reading list.
- Information for doctors training to become general practitioners. Includes examination and interview information, pay scales and the practicalities of the GP registrar year.
The National Office for Summative Assessment for General Practice Training
- Official site for the Summative Assessment examination. Site contains details of the various aspects of the examination which is mandatory for UK doctors training in General Practice.
The National Recruitment Office for General Practice Training
- Co-ordinates recruitment to general practice training in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Detailed career information and guidance, including vocational training course vacancies.
York General Practice VTS
- Describes the Vocational Training Scheme based in York. Details of training facilities, SHO rotations and GP training posts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:59:10 PM EDT -