become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/General_Practice
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: General Practice
Employment and Locum Agencies
Primary Care Trusts
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Family Medicine
Department of Postgraduate Education for General Practice Wales
- Information on department's activities, includes continuing professional development, postgraduate courses, appraisal, summative assessment and vocational training.
Dispensing Doctors' Association
- Representing family doctors in primary care in the UK who dispense medications for patients
- GMC number and registration process required. A-Z of medical websites, information from GP magazine, Medeconomics and GP Net.
National Association of Primary Care
- Professional association of primary health care professionals and organisations. Site contains public and private areas.
National Travel Health Network and Centre - Health Professionals
- Health professionals section of this travel medicine website, with information and resources aimed at primary health care professionals.
Oxford Deanery Department of General Practice
- Supporting GP education in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Information for GP's, GP educators and GP registrars. Calendar of events and details of courses listed.
Primary Care Dermatology Society
- National society for GPs with a special interest in dermatology. Includes news, events, disease information resource and a members only discussion forum.
Primary Care Neurology Society
- UK organisation supporting primary care professionals with an interest in neurology. Registration form and information regarding conferences.
- A collection of the data collected from UK general practice as part of the Quality and Outcome Framework. Includes browsable tables graphs and maps. Also small amount of editorial about the QOF.
The Royal College of General Practitioners
- The academic organisation in the UK for general practitioners. Details of membership examinations, quality initiatives and research. Members are able to access the British Journal of General Practice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 9:24:11 UTC -