become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Anaesthesia
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Anesthesiology
- Educational site with training resources for anaesthetic professionals. Includes practice questions and articles for the Primary FRCA, Final FRCA and the Irish FCARCSI examinations.
The Anaesthetic Group
- Consultant anaesthetists providing private practice in Hampshire.
The North Thames Anaesthetic Meeting
- An annual update meeting for consultants and trainees alike. Held in Europe's Winter Resorts, it covers a range of topics and includes reviews as well as original work.
Resuscitation Council UK
- Source of the UK resuscitation guidelines. Facilitates education of both lay and healthcare professional members of the population in the most effective methods of resuscitation.
Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Professional body responsible for the specialty of anaesthesia in the United Kingdom. Sets standards for practice and training, sets and runs examinations, oversees the continued medical education of all practising anaesthetists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2011 at 17:53:04 UTC -