become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hospitals/Hospices
- An independent charity giving medical and nursing care in Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire. Includes information about the services, volunteering and fundraising.
- Runs two adult and one children's hospices; includes information about their palliative care services, fundraising, education activities, and volunteer opportunities. [Stockton-on-Tees and Bishop Auckland]
Claire House Children's Hospice
- Offers pallative care for children from 0-18 years old that have life limiting or life threatening conditions. Helps cover the areas of Merseyside, Wirral, North Wales and the Isle of Man. Information on fundraising events, challenges and retail outlets.
- Dedicated to promoting and maintaining care for terminally ill persons and their families. Information about services, volunteering and fundraising. [Wolverhampton]
- A specialist children’s hospice providing care and support to children and parents throughout Kent, East Sussex and South East London. Read details of their services, how to get involved or make contact.
Donna Louise Trust
- Pallative care for young children in Staffordshire and South Cheshire. Information on how to volunteer, donating and trust news.
Douglas Macmillan Hospice
- Details of specialist palliative care provider in North Staffordshire for adults, the majority of whom are affected by cancer.
Earl Mountbatten Hospice, Isle of Wight
- Providing hospice care to the patients with life-limiting conditions and their families on the Isle of Wight. Information about services, education, fundraising, events and shops.
East Cheshire Hospice
- Information about the services, care and support offered to those people suffering illnesses for which there is presently no cure. Also includes volunteer opportunities and fundraising news. [Macclesfield]
East Lancashire Hospice
- Providing care and support to people suffering from life limiting illnesses throughout Blackburn, Darwen, Hyndburn and the Ribble Valley.
- Providing hospice care in mid Essex. Information about services, volunteering and fundraising. [Chelmsford]
Halton Haven Hospice
- Provides specialist palliative care; information about services, volunteering and fundraising. [Runcorn, Cheshire]
- Runs hospices for adults and children in Essex. Profile and facilities with information about admissions, treatments, fund raising and careers.
Helen & Douglas House
- The worlds first children's hospice. Provides pallative care for terminally ill children whilst Douglas House offers care for young adults. News on events, volunteering, retail news and picture gallery.
Help the Hospices
- Charity supporting hospice care throughout the UK.
Hope House Children's Hospice
- Located in the village of Morda near Oswestry, Hope House offers its service for the repsite of terminally ill children, covering Shropshire, North and Mid Wales. Includes information on fundraising, volunteering and retail outlets.
Hospice of the Good Shepherd
- Providing specialist palliative and respite care for people suffering from life threatening illness. Information on recent and future fundraising events and Hospice news.
Hospices on the Net
- Links to hospice sites in the UK and Ireland.
- Enhancing the quality of life of patients living with cancer and other life-limiting illnesses in eastern Hertfordshire. View the dedicated services with details of how to help or donate.
Katharine House Hospice
- Hospice near Banbury providing care and support to people with terminal illnesses.
Keech Hospice Care
- Dedicated to providing specialist palliative care services in Streatley, Luton. View the services with contacts and how to volunteer.
- Information about Hospice aiming to maximise the life of those people living in Gloucestershire diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Martin House Hospice
- A hospice for special children and young people with life-limiting illnesses. Information about patient services, and fund-raising events.
Mary Stevens Hospice
- Cares for the terminally ill in Stourbridge. Information about their services, history, chaplaincy, volunteers and fundraising. [West Midlands]
Michael Sobell Hospice
- The fundraising arm for the hospice charity. Includes information about the hospice and its services, and about their events and activities. [Middlesex]
Northern Ireland Hospice Care
- Provides care for patients with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses and gives support to their families whether the patient is being cared for in Hospice or at home.
Prince of Wales Hospice
- Providing respite care and treatments for the terminally ill, unrecoverable and long term ill patients in West Yorkshire.
The Princess Alice Hospice
- Specialist palliative care services for patients in South West London and most of Surrey. Also offer details of fundraising and education activities. [Esher]
- Lancashire hospice providing compassion, understanding and emotional and spiritual support.
St Andrew's Hospice
- Offers details of company, services provided, areas covered and contacts.
St Ann's Hospice
- Provides palliative care. Includes mission statement, background, services, educational and employment opportunities, and fund raising events. Locations in Cheadle, Worsley, and Wythenshawe, Manchester, England.
St David’s Hospice Care
- Provides free specialist advice and support to patients and their families facing a life-threatening illness.
St Elizabeth Hospice
- Dedicated to providing specialist care and support for people in Suffolk who have a life-limiting illness. Includes event details, the services and how to volunteer.
St Johns Hospice
- Information relating to the caring of patients suffering from terminal illnesses, also information related to volunteering and donating to the hospice.
St Joseph's Hospice
- Provide services to the people of East London. Includes details about the hospice and departments, volunteering, fundraising and vacancies.
St Leonard's Hospice
- Newsletter and information about hospice in York.
St Margaret's Hospice
- Includes a history, information about their palliative care services, news and events, volunteer opportunities, and fundraising. [Clydebank]
St Peter and St James Hospice.
- Hospice in Sussex providing in-patient and day care facilities for terminally ill patients. Charitable funding.
St Peter's Hospice
- Information for professionals, patients and the general public about Bristol organisation with two hospice buildings.
St Raphael's Hospice
- Offers Hospice care to those facing life-threatening illness in the boroughs of Merton and Sutton; includes information about their service, newsletter,and fundraising support. [London]
St Wilfrid's Hospice
- Offers specialist palliative care to patients at home, in hospital and in the Hospice. Information about services, the hospice movement, recruitment and fundraising. [Chichester, West Sussex]
- Registered charity specialising in care for people living with cancer and life limiting illnesses. An overview of the establishment along with details of its services, admission and location. [Milton Keynes]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 6, 2015 at 9:07:38 UTC -