become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Hospitals
Health: Medicine: Facilities
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: National Health Service
Christie Hospital NHS Trust
- A cancer information resource, for patients, health professionals and research workers.
Addenbrooke's NHS Trust
- Cambridge teaching hospital and NHS trust. Includes Addenbrooke's, Fulbourn and the Rosie Maternity Hospitals.
Barnet and Chase Farm Hospitals NHS Trust
- Basic promotional information on the place. Good for finding available vacancies.
Barts and The London NHS Trust
- Details of services which include general medical, emergency, surgery, pathology, pharmacy, radiology, oncology, cardiac and renal services, fertility treatment, and medical research and development.
Barts Health NHS Trust
- East London hospital providing an A to Z of their services with patients and visitor information and department contacts. Includes details of research and education facilities.
Basildon and Thurrock General Hospitals NHS Trust
- Profile of Trust providing a range of acute medical and surgical services, including Accident and Emergency, in south-west Essex.
Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Trust
- Articles on healthy living and information on each of the ward. Also children's references.
Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Information on all services provided including clinic days and times.
Brighton Healthcare NHS Trust
- Information about trust managing acute health services for a population of 300,000 people in Brighton, Hove and the surrounding areas.
Chesterfield and North Derbyshire Royal Hospital NHS Trust
- Information for General Practitioners, patients and the public on hospital services.
Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust
- A large 600 bed district general hospital in Liverpool Road, Chester. View department details and visiting times.
Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Covers Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, the Derby City General Hospital, the Derbyshire Children’s Hospital, the Nightingale Macmillan Continuing Care Unit, the Derby Chest Clinic and the Grove Hospital at Shardlow. Range of information about the trust and the services provided at its hospitals.
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Trust
- News, annual report and profiles of the hospitals managed by this Trust. Includes progress reports on the development of the new Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust
- Website aimed primarily at clinical and academic professionals.
Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital NHS Trust
- Two internationally renowned teaching hospitals based in London.
Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
- Large NHS teaching hospital in Birmingham. Information mainly confined to official documents.
Homerton Hospital NHS Trust
- Includes a profile, directions, jobs and contacts.
The Huntercombe Group
- The Huntercombe Group is a specialist care provider, providing treatment in the areas of Mental Health and Addictions, Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurodisability, and Learning Disabilities.
King's College Hospital
- Major London teaching hospital. Regional and national secondary and tertiary centre for Liver disease and transplantation, fetal medicine, neurosciences and neurosurgery and cardiology and cardiac surgery. Patient information, facts and figures and research.
Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Information about services and performance for Leeds General Infirmary, St James's University Hospital, Chapel Allerton, Cookridge, Seacroft and Wharfedale Hospitals. Includes news, recruitment vacancies, and contact details.
Milton Keynes Hospital
- NHS trust. News, contact information and details of voluntary work.
Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Trust
- Postgraduate teaching hospital and an international centre for ophthalmic care. Background and location information, and details about training courses.
National Waiting Times Centre Board
- Offers group profile, services offered, advice for patients and staff, news and publications.
North Bristol NHS Trust
- Provides hospital based services to the population of North Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset; includes news and information, services and publications, recruitment and public consultation.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals Trust
- Details of the trust, with details of job opportunities, the annual report, and the five year review.
Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Trust
- News, information on the various services and a patient information centre.
Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- NHS Trust for hospital sites across the North East of Greater Manchester.
Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Acute general hospital serving Poole, East Dorset and Purbeck. Overview of services, site map and departments, news and information.
Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Trust
- East Grinstead, Sussex
The Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Departments and facilities of the RBH and Battle hospitals in Reading. Information for patients, visitors and potential staff. News, plans, progress, performance and job vacancies.
Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- One of 3 hospitals forming Bournemouth and Christchurch NHS Trust. Listing of services and GP guidelines and referral protocols.
Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust
- The Trust is the largest cardiothoracic centre in the UK and consists of two hospital: Royal Brompton Hospital, London and Harefield Hospital, Middlesex.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Information about this teaching hospital and its specialist services including cancer, neurosciences, HIV and liver, kidney and bone marrow transplantation.
Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
- Specialises in treating individuals who have suffered damage to their brain or nervous system often caused by traffic accidents, sports injury and illnesses. [Putney, London]
Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Information about hospitals providing acute healthcare for the population of Liverpool.
The Royal Marsden Hospital
- Hospital specialising in cancer care, treatment, research, training and education outlines its services and activities in partnership with the Institute of Cancer Research.
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Details for hospital providing a comprehensive range of neuro-musculoskeletal health care.
Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust
- Acute hospital serving Bath and the surrounding areas of West Wiltshire and North East Somerset
Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- One of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the UK; information about facilities and services.
South Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Information for teachers, students, health professionals, patients and relatives including latest job vacancies and educational resources.
South Tees Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Based in Middlesborough, Teesside, and includes The James Cook University Hospital and The Friarage Hospital Northallerton.
South Tyneside Healthcare NHS Trust
- Information on patient services, wards and departments with contact details.
Southend Hospital NHS Trust
- Basic and advanced information on the hospital, including information on patients, services, vacancies and the local area.
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Information about the Trust with details of sites, services, current vacancies and our freedom of information system.
United Bristol Healthcare NHS Trust
- Includes 10 hospitals in Bristol area along with community care in Bristol, parts of Bath, and surrounding areas.
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Includes directions, contacts, trust board minutes and agendas, jobs, trust news and information, updated daily.
University College London Hospitals NHS Trust
- This Trust consists of 6 London hospitals: The Middlesex Hospital, Hospital for Tropical Diseases, The National Hospital, Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Hospital, University College Hospital, Eastman Dental Hospital.
University Hospitals of Leicester - NHS Trust
- Comprises the Glenfield Hospital, Leicester General Hospital and Leicester Royal Infirmary. Teaching hospitals providing medical care in Leicestershire and Rutland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 17, 2015 at 13:26:34 UTC -