become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Evidence_Based_Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Resources: Professional: Evidence Based Healthcare
National Institute for Clinical Excellence
- Special Health Authority with the task of systematically appraising health interventions and producing national guidance on effectiveness. Full details of evidence and appraisal process are supplied.
Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility
- Based at the University of Birmingham and helping health care workers in the West Midlands to access and interpret research evidence. Includes summaries of completed requests.
- Monthly independent journal about evidence-based healthcare, written by Oxford scientists for healthcare professionals and consumers. Current and archived articles can be downloaded.
Centre for Evidence-based Dentistry
- Promoting the international use of this methodology, with tools, resources and tutorials. Associated with the Institute of Health Sciences in Oxford.
Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
- Provides workshops, resources and background information for healthcare professionals, with research tools and educational material to download. Based at Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, Oxford.
Centre for Evidence-based Mental Health
- Undertaking research and providing educational resources for clinician, with details of workshops and a programme to download. Attached to the Department of Psychiatry at Oxford University.
Centre for Reviews and Dissemination
- Provides the National Health Service with information on the effectiveness of treatments and the delivery and organisation of health care. Includes a bi-monthly bulletin based on systematic review.
- Publication focusing on clinically effective practice, with past issues available for free download. From the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Wales.
Health Evidence Bulletins - Wales
- A collaboration between public health organisations, healthcare providers and libraries, publishing results of randomised controlled trials and observational studies into health and disease.
Oxford Pain Internet Site
- Systematic reviews of pain management. Knowledge base and examples of evidence based medicine.
Scottish Intensive Care Society: Evidence-Based Medicine Group
- Features critically appraised topics, details of completed and current projects, and an explanation of terms.
Evidence Based Medicine
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 11:24:06 UTC -