become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine
Support Groups for Doctors
British Society for Neuroendocrinology
- Details of society that exists to promote research into the interplay between the endocrine and nervous systems that control so many important body processes.
Choice and Medication
- Provides information about medications used in the mental health setting to help people make informed decisions about medication.
European Medicines Agency
- EU pharmaceutical regulatory resource for drug manufacturers' documents, and guidance for newly licensed formulations for human and veterinary use. Based at Canary Wharf.
Faculty of Public Health Medicine
- Information and resources about public health medicine.
Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- Trade union for those who work in the National Health Service provider sector, or have held appointments in the NHS and are now in the private sector.
Imperial College School of Medicine
- Part of Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London
Institute of Biomedical Science
- Professional society for laboratory personnel. Courses, publications and events.
The Royal College of Physicians
- Includes information about the practice of medicine by society aiming to improve communications in the field.
Royal Society of Medicine
- Independent, apolitical organisation that aims to provide a broad range of educational activities for doctors, dentists, and veterinary surgeons, including students of these disciplines; and allied health-care professionals.
- Offers a number of private health care scans including pelvic, abdominal and pregnancy imaging.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2013 at 14:23:54 UTC -