become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fitness/Gyms
Health: Professions: Physical Therapy: Clinics: United Kingdom
- Health club and gym offering classes and workouts 24 hours a day for members (Swindon).
Alive & Well
- Describes a health and fitness centre in Warrington.
- A privately run gym in Kew next to the River Thames. Pilates, yoga and circuits, personal training sessions and sports rehabilitation therapy.
The Arlington Baths Club
- Details the oldest surviving swimming club in Britain, including facilities such as a pool, gym, sauna, natural therapies and Turkish suite.
Bannatyne's Health Clubs
- Information on all UK clubs, facilities and locations. Offers a variety of gym memberships and exercise classes including tennis and squash. Book free tour of clubs online.
Borders Sport & Leisure Trust
- Provides information on services, facilities and news from Borders Sport and Leisure Trust, which manages 8 sites across the Scottish Borders.
Bridge of Allan Sports Club
- Sports Club website giving information on Tennis, Squash and Gymnasium facilities. Member and club news, management information and sports forum for all.
Charing Cross Sports Club
- The sports club based in west London offering a range of facilities.
- With a virtual tour and trophy cabinet, create weight training programmes and check theoir facilities (Nottingham).
- Sports activities and leisure facilities provided by community leisure in Ryedale, North Yorkshire.
Cosgrove Physio Fit Centre
- Information and prices for health and fitness centre in Atherton, near Manchester.
Crow Wood Leisure & Fitness
- Site detailing new fitness and leisure development planned for end 2001 (Ribble Valley).
- Fitness centre, run by women for women, describes its facilities. Located in Ilkeston, Derbyshire.
David Lloyd Leisure Ltd
- Information about their gyms, fitness, health, facilities and locations across the UK. Includes members area.
Firewalker Health Centre
- Offering you the perfect atmosphere to look after your body, relax and have fun. Fully equipped gym, cv and martial arts studio.
- Gym and personal fitness training website giving health tips, prices and links. Includes information about corporate memberships(Cambridge).
Folkestone Sports Centre
- A range of activities, sports, and a full leisure centre offering a wide selection of facilities for the whole family to enjoy.
The Forest Gym
- Bodybuilding and Power Lifting gym managed by IFBB Pro Harold Marillier.
Fortstamford Health & Fitness
- Offers information about facilities, classes and equipment for a health club based in the South West of England.
- An organisation that believes in keeping fit by helping in environmental and conservation activity. Includes general information, events diary and contact details. Facilities in Sonning Common, Portslade, Kirklees and Bristol.
Greenwich Leisure Limited
- Provides access to leisure centre websites covering Greenwich, Newham, Waltham Forest, Epsom and Ewell and Merton.
Gym and Tonic
- Basic website offering information and details about facilities (Tewkesbury).
- Offering tennis courts, pools, climate-controlled studios, gymnasium and Health Clinic open to non-members. Chelsea, Notting Hill.
- Weight training facility for powerlifting, bodybuilding and general weight training (Folkestone).
in-trim health & fitness
- Provides general information on club membership and facilities (Sheffield).
Inverclyde Leisure Trust
- Central website for Inverclyde Leisure Trust's sport centres and health facilities (Inverclyde).
- Information about this chain of UK and European gyms and health clubs.
The Laboratory Spa and Health Club
- Premium health club offering Spa and gym facilities (North London).
Ladies First Fitness
- Clubs for Ladies only in Kettering and Rugby area. Membership details, facilities and caters for active membership of all ages (Midlands).
Larkfield Leisure Centre
- Provides a modern fitness suite with range of cardiovascular and weight training equipment. Includes sports hall and pool as well as gym (Aylesford, Kent).
Lichfield Health and Fitness Club
- A gym with facilities and training instruction. Also offering a free, no obligation visit.
LivingWell Health Clubs
- Various locations, part of the Hilton Group plc.
The Marlow Club
- Offers a newly refurbished gym and classes. Also includes rackets and spinning studio (Marlow, Bucks).
Mid Ulster Sports Arena
- An outdoor sports facility designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of different sports. A centre of excellence for sports provision throughout the Mid Ulster Area (Northern Ireland).
Moray Leisure Centre
- Offers swimming, ice skating, healthy living suites, therapy and more in Elgin, Scotland.
Old Hall Country Club and Spa
- Located near the centre of Chester. Offering a gymnasium, sports facilities, beauty therapy, accommodation and conferencing. [Flash intensive site - ed]
- Information on London's gym for men. With CV machines, freeweights, sunbed and Sauna.
Priory Park Health and Fitness Club
- Fully equipped fitness suite, 2 studios featuring 40 classes/week, creche, luxury locker rooms, lounge, beauty suite. (Fife, Scotland)
Pro-Life Fitness Centre
- About the Paisley Centre and its facilities. Includes a fitness zone, FAQs, personal training and contact information.
Racquets Fitness Centre
- Offering a gym, squash courts, sauna and aerobics studio. Includes events calendar, opening hours, and sports information. Thame, Oxfordshire.
The River Club
- Offers varied studio fitness timetables, holistic classes, Circuits and an gym (Old Malden, Surrey).
- Offers information about health, fitness and training tips(Hampton Court).
- Leisure club offering pool, sauna, steam room and tenpin bowling (North Walsham, Norfolk)
Slim Jims Health Club
- Basic site about London's only 24 hour club. Includes information about facilities.
Soho Gyms London
- London based chain of Gyms, branches in Camden Town, Earls Court, Clapham Common and Covent Garden.
South Bank Club
- Gym offering weight training, personal instructors, aerobics, yoga, kickboxing and circuit classes, as well as beauty treatments (London).
- Offering information about the gym as well an health suite including steam rooms, spa therapy, saunas and sun beds (Tameside).
Thirtysevendegrees Health Club
- An exclusive health club and gym at More London, Tower Bridge, London.
The Tone Zone
- Aerobics, cardiovascular and fitness club (Grangemouth near Falkirk).
- Fitness centre offering wheelchair friendly gym facilities (Wakefield).
Valhalla Health and Fitness Centre
- Site details facilities that include aerobics, yoga, bodybuilding, boxercise and personalised training programmes(Yorkshire).
- Operates over 100 premium health and fitness clubs.
Wellsfield Farm Health Club
- Very basic site including information on the Wellsfield Farm Health Club, Stirlingshire, Scotland.
West Park Fitness Centre
- About this gymnasium in Co Dublin offering a wide range of classes and facilities.
Westside Health and Fitness Club
- Based in Stamford, South Lincolnshire, this gym offers fitness, aerobic and weight loss programs.
The Works Gym
- A body building gym with free weights, light resistance room and cardio vascular suite. Tanning and sauna also available (North London).
The Y Club
- Details about classes offered, health and fitness and swimming facilities (Manchester).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2015 at 14:35:11 UTC -