become an editor
the entire directory
only in Trauma_and_Injury/Spinal_Trauma
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injury
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries: Spinal Cord Injury
Andy's Spinal Injury Website
- Personal account of life as a tetraplegic. Contains community message boards, interactive chat and support as well as informative facts on dogs for the disabled.
- Information on spinal cord injury and life as a quadraplegic/paraplegic. Active message board area. Useful question and answer section.
- Works with people with spinal cord injury to create opportunity, choice and independence. Lists current projects, training, help and contact information.
The Buckingham Clinic
- Preventive programs such as lifetime spinal health Plan. Contents include common questions, news and available treatments.
The Complete Group
- Consultancy service for individuals and authorities, training services, and personal assistants.
Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre
- An information resource for those with spinal cord injury. Includes bladder and skin management plus training courses available.
- Charitable organisation dedicated to improving the independence of all British men and women who have become tetraplegic as a result of a competitive sports injury. Includes UK statistics.
The Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital
- International Spinal Injuries and Rehabilitation Centre. Physiotherapy and sports injury clinic. Includes brochure and treatment information packs.
Spinal Injuries Association
- National organisation. offers latest news, useful publications and free helpline. Includes a selection of fact sheets and chat room.
Spinal Injuries Scotland
- National charity, in Scotland, for those with a spinal cord injury (SCI). Information about the spine, as well as details of support for families and friends.
The world of Martin Kowal
- Story of how one mans life was changed by a break in my spinal cord caused in a diving accident. Includes photographs and life story.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2016 at 6:15:12 UTC -