become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stroke/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Stroke: Support Groups
Emsworth Stroke Club
- Support group in Emsworth Hampshire. Award winning website contains details of activities, events and facilities.
- The National Advisory Committee on Stroke was established to oversee the recommendations in the stroke element of the Coronary Heart disease and Stroke Strategy in Scotland.
Stroke Support Group
- An on-line stroke support forum of stroke information.
Think Ahead Community Stroke Group
- A registered charity providing community based support across Wigan and Leigh to improve the quality of life of stroke survivors, carers and their families.
UK Stroke Forum
- Organisation committed to improving stroke care in the UK. Provides information on the organisation, multidisciplinary educational events and useful resources.
White Horse Stroke Club
- Stroke support club based in Warminster, Wiltshire. Site contains details of meetings, events and shared personal experiences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:50:41 UTC -