become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Stroke
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Stroke
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Disabilities
Cerebellar Stroke Survivors
- Site maintained by cerebellar stroke survivor. Information relevant to all stroke patients, glossary, personal stories and discussion board.
Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland CHSS
- Medical charity involved in research, provision of advice and information, and support in the community. Site contains details of charity's activities.
- A Charity set up by younger stroke survivors for younger stroke survivors (below retirement age). Includes practical information, regional support groups, newsletters, message board and survivors stories.
- Registered charity providing information and support for children and young people with hemiplegia. Site contains newsletters, helpline, email support service, message board, practical information leaflets and details of workshops.
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke Association. Contains stroke and healthy living information along with details of fundraising activities.
Physiotherapy For Strokes
- Information on the role of physiotherapy in the treatment of strokes. How to access specialist physiotherapists.
Stroke - NHS Direct
- Detailed patient orientated information on the causes, symptoms and treatment of strokes.
The Stroke Association
- Provides information for patients and carers. Funds research. Leaflets can be ordered but are not available online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2013 at 12:40:32 UTC -