become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Multiple_Sclerosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Demyelinating Diseases: Multiple Sclerosis
Action MS Northern Ireland
- Provides support and raises research funds.
Charity Action for Relief of Multiple Sclerosis (CHARMS)
- Charity treatment center in Essex.
LDN Research Trust
- A Norfolk based charity which aims to raise £500,000 initially, to get Low-Dose Naltrexone (LDN) into clinical trials. Includes forum and newsletters.
Mercia MS Therapy Centre - Coventry
- Provides several alternative therapies and support to MS patients.
Merlin MS Centre
- Registered charity working to build a Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre for Cornwall.
- Charity based at Bristol General Hospital performing research and assisting in the training of health professionals.
MS Research Training and Education
- Charity dedicated to extending knowledge about MS with the aim of providing better treatment.
The MS Trust
- Charity providing information and education for people with multiple sclerosis and health professionals. Also includes research news.
- Contains disease and treatment information, UK specific links. Drug company sponsored.
Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Support and advice to those living with and affected by multiple sclerosis. Includes information available online.
Reading, Wokingham and Districts MS Society
- Local information and support for people living with or affected by Multiple Sclerosis. News letters, fund raising and photo gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 6:45:03 UTC -