become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epilepsy/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Epilepsy: Support Groups
- Charity working towards prevention of deaths from epilepsy through raising awareness and promoting research into SUDEP (Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy); also offers support to those affected.
- A community-based support to people living with epilepsy in the Greater Glasgow area, offering information, education, befriending and support services.
- Registered charity operating in Edinburgh to support people directly or indirectly affected by epilepsy. Includes details of their services, training and education activities.
- A person with epilepsy offers her support, advice and guidance, life-stories, a forum, and useful links.
Epilepsy West Lothian
- Offers information about the condition, the services and support they offer, and their fundraising.
Mersey Region Epilepsy Association
- An independent charity improving the quality of life for people with epilepsy and their families across Merseyside and Cheshire. Details of services and social activities.
- Epilepsy forum for support and friendship, with a focus on teenagers.
- Goal is to work toward better futures for young lives with epilepsy. Includes education, day and residential services, guidance and support for those considering the ketogenic diet. Lingfield, Surrey.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2012 at 3:27:01 UTC -