become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Dementia
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Dementia
- Voluntary organisation helping people with dementia, their carers and families. Information on dementia, caring, support, treatment, research, campaigns, training, volunteering.
- Charity providing support for carers and sufferers of all kinds of dementia. Disease information, up to date news, carer information and support groups, local branches, online shared experiences.
Cameo Day Centres
- A charitable organisation offering respite for carers of people with memory problems in Spelthorne, Surrey, UK.
- Charity intent on improving the quality of life of dementia patients. Details of nurse training programme and support for carers.
Pick's Disease Support Group
- Support group set up by carers of people with Pick's disease and other focal and unusual dementia. Newsletters and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2015 at 5:45:08 UTC -