become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Dementia
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Dementia
- Voluntary organisation helping people with dementia, their carers and families. Information on dementia, caring, support, treatment, research, campaigns, training, volunteering.
- Charity providing support for carers and sufferers of all kinds of dementia. Disease information, up to date news, carer information and support groups, local branches, online shared experiences.
Cameo Day Centres
- A charitable organisation offering respite for carers of people with memory problems in Spelthorne, Surrey, UK.
- Charity intent on improving the quality of life of dementia patients. Details of nurse training programme and support for carers.
- Dementia Services Development Centre for the Southwest of England. Details of provision of information, training and consultancy services to professional carers in the field of dementia care.
Pick's Disease Support Group
- Support group set up by carers of people with Pick's disease and other focal and unusual dementia. Newsletters and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2014 at 1:09:16 UTC -