become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Chronic_Fatigue_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Action for ME
- Information about myalgic encephalomyelitis from national charity campaigning to improve the lives of people with the condition. Includes an appeal for volunteers.
Association of Youth With M.E.
- Support, news and information for children and young people with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
- Offers a training programme, the Phil Parker Lightning Process, which helps sufferers to recover permanently from ME, CFS, PVFS and fibromyalgia. Explains the process and gives details of times and locations for the three day courses.
- Recovery strategies for sufferers of myalgic encephalomyelitis, chronic fatigue syndrome, post viral syndrome and fibromyalgia. Provides free resources and recovery stories.
- Offering treatment for ME and related conditions using the Phil Parker Lightning Process.
Intuitive Health - aiding recovery from CFS / M.E / Fibromyalgia and more
- Mickel Therapy practitioner offering treatment for ME and related conditions.
- Former ME sufferer explains how she cured herself, and offers counselling and advice.
Living With ME
- News and forums for sufferers of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Lochaber PVFS / CFS / ME Support Network
- Support for people whose lives are affected by the illness Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome (PVFS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) or Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.) in the Lochaber area of Scotland, UK. Aims to provide support and share tips with people with the illness and their carers, families and friends.
- Practical help is offered by this organisation, including information on benefits and other sources of assistance.
Mickel Therapy - A talking based approach to fatigue conditions
- Talking based treatment for ‘Energy Disorders’ including CFS, Post Viral Fatigue, ME, Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and symptoms including anxiety, depression and migraines.
Overton Studios Trust
- Information and a number of resources for sufferers from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Post Viral Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
- Established by a recovered ME/CFS sufferer. Aims to provide information on the latest research, message boards and support group information.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 7:24:09 UTC -