become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Neurological_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Trauma and Injury
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
Brain & Spine Foundation
- A medical charity aiming to improve the quality of life for people affected by neurological disorders. Range of information leaflets on-line, along with patient perspectives, newsletter and details of research and educational activities.
The Dystonia Society
- Charity providing information and support for people with dystonia. Includes details of research, local branch network, and membership.
Huntington's Disease Association UK
- Supports people affected by the disease and provides information and advice to professionals. Includes news and research details plus a message board.
Migraine Action Association
- Registered charity providing support for patients and funding for research. Disease and treatment information, research projects, news section, and a message board.
- Collaboration of neurological charities. Site contains information on accessing services, events schedule and newsletter.
The Neuropathy Trust
- Registered charity providing information to patients with peripheral neuropathy and neuropathic pain.
- Organisation dedicated to helping sufferers and those researching into cluster headaches. Profile, objectives, news, research and chat room.
Parkinson's Disease Society
- UK charity funding research, patient and family support and education for professionals. Site contains news, disease information, local branch details, research information and useful links.
Pompe's Disease Page
- Kevin O'Donnell, father of an affected child provides information about this glycogen storage disease.
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Support UK
- UK spinal muscular atrophy charity providing condition details and support including research, news and donation details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 13:54:40 UTC -