become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Support Groups
- A UK charity and voluntary organisation that provides information and support for all types of arthritis. Some useful information available online.
Brittle Bone Society
- Gives support to anyone affected by Osteogenesis Imperfecta, a rare genetic condition which leads to severe and painful fractures.
- Provides information and support, including treatment options, support groups, and a message board which includes sections for adults and children.
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Support Group
- Includes information for patients and doctors, plus links.
Myotis Support Group
- Information for sufferers and carers about Dermatomyositis and Polymyositis - related illnesses which affect the muscles and connective tissues of the body.
National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society
- A resource for sufferers. Information about the disease, with practical advice on daily living and a must-do daily exercise schedule.
- For those in chronic pain. Advice, information, discussion group, regular newsletter, confidential contact club.
Scoliosis Association (UK)
- Charity providing support, useful links and some basic information about scoliosis, including how to recognise this condition in children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2013 at 12:37:04 UTC -