become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Infectious_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Microbiology
- Charity, run by volunteers, to raise awareness of the dangers of tick bites and the diseases, such as Borreliosis, that may result from them. Offers advice, and includes articles on current research and events.
British Lyme Disease Foundation
- Mark Greenfield is a sufferer of Lyme disease and has a useful single page site with information and links.
Community Hygiene Concern
- A registered UK charity providing information on diseases caused by parasites or by poor hygiene, affecting people and pets. Good information about head lice and how to get rid of them.
Group B Strep Support
- Charity set up to help families whose babies have been affected and to raise awareness of the problem. Brief, clear information is provided.
Herpes Viruses Association
- Information and advice on herpes simplex from the charity formed by patients themselves. Helpline number, membership details. Also shingles information pack.
Lyme Disease Action
- Information, and arrticles from the annual conference on tick-borne diseases. Contacts in Penryn, Cornwall.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 5:35:05 UTC -