become an editor
the entire directory
only in Down's_Syndrome/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Down Syndrome: Support Groups
Down Syndrome Liverpool
- Providing support and information to people with Down Syndrome, their parents and carers in the Liverpool area with links to other sites. Includes an online newsletter.
Down's Syndrome Association
- Provides information, counselling and support for people with Down's syndrome, their families and carers, as well as for professionals. Also a campaigning organisation.
Down's Syndrome Association - South West Thames Area
- Information on their activities and contact details.
Down's Syndrome Association London
- Support group for parents and carers of people with Down's Syndrome. Details of meetings and activities.
Down's Syndrome North East
- Branch of the Down's Syndrome Association offers parental counselling, subsidised leisure activities, Christmas parties and events, play-groups, and newsletters to people with Down's Syndrome, their families and their carers.
Down's Syndrome Scotland
- Information about the condition, with advice and guidance for individuals affected, their families and carers. Includes information about publications, membership and activities of the organisation.
Downs Syndrome Association - Bristol Branch
- A parent-led support group for the parents and carers of those with Downs Syndrome. Information about events and support resources.
Lincolnshire Down's Syndrome Support Group
- Contact details; also includes poems, stories, articles, and book reviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2014 at 15:38:08 UTC -