become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Eye_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Blindness and Visual Impairment
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Ophthalmology
The Eyecare Trust
- A registered charity raising awareness of all aspects of ocular health. Includes information pages on eye care and disorders. Also supplies a range of literature.
- This UK based glaucoma specialist website includes information about the current range of treatment options for this condition, including drops, laser and surgery.
International Glaucoma Association - UK
- A UK charity providing advice and support to glaucoma sufferers, campaigning for and funding research. Includes disease information.
MACS - Anophthalmia, Microphthalmia or Coloboma
- Registered charity offering emotional and practical support for parents of children with these conditions. Newsletter, details of events.
Macular Disease Society
- Support group for patients with macular disease. Calendar of events. Limited disease information on-line.
- A small charity providing information and support for sufferers. Website offers a variety of colour schemes to aid reading.
Thyroid Eye Disease Charitable Trust
- Provides information, support and care services to adults and children affected by thyroid eye disease. Offers an overview of the disease with news, contacts and related links of interest.
Uveitis Information Group
- A self-help group providing disease information, newsletter and advice/support via email.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2015 at 1:35:05 UTC -