become an editor
the entire directory
only in Language_and_Speech_Disorders/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Language and Speech Disorders
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Support Groups
- UK charity representing children and young adults with communication impairments, promoting their inclusion in society, and supporting their parents and carers.
British Stammering Association
- Offering information and support to sufferers of all ages, as well as teachers, employers, therapists and families. Details of services, news, online magazine and research updates.
- UK charity that is dedicated to helping aphasic individuals rebuild communication through information services, self-help groups, training of treatment professionals, and public advocacy.
The Stammer Trust
- Registered Oxford based charity supporting stammerers, and offering treatment at Apple House. Information about the treatment and the therapists, with newsletter and links.
The Starfish Project
- Offering training and recovery services to stammerers and their families. Includes details of services, project background, testimonials and media reports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2013 at 11:06:50 UTC -