become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blindness_and_Visual_Impairment/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Blindness and Visual Impairment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Support Groups
The Amber Trust
- Helps blind or partially sighted children who have a talent for music and encourages learning to boosts confidence. News and events plus sponsor a child details.
Cardiff Institute for the Blind
- A volunteer organisation who help partially sighted people in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan.
Isle of Wight Society for the Blind
- This Society aims to provide a service sensitive to the individual needs of those who are visually impaired on the Isle of Wight.
Micro and Anopthalmic Children's Society (MACS)
- Provides support and information for parents and professionals with microphthalmia, anophthalmia, coloboma and related conditions.
National Blind Children's Society
- Charity providing information, advice, support and services to blind and partially blind children. Help offered to families, carers and professionals.
UK Keratoconus Self Help and Support Group
- Provides information and support to people with keratoconus. Includes information about the condition, treatments available, a discussion forum, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:50:41 UTC -