become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Cardiovascular_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders
British Heart Foundation
- UK charity fighting heart and circulatory disease. The BHF funds research, education and life-saving equipment and helps heart patients return to a full and active way of life.
British Lymphoedema Society and Lymphoedema Support Network (LSN)
- Organisations offering support and information for patients and health care professionals. Includes membership details, links, news, and articles.
- Charity offering support and providing information about the various types of cardiomyopathy.
- Charity providing some information for patients about coronary heart disease. Emphasis on cholesterol and lipids.
The Veins Web Site
- Mr Mark Whiteley MS FRCS, a consultant vascular surgeon, describes normal and abnormal veins and a new operative technique for varicose veins called VNUS closure.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 0:47:44 UTC -