become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Support Groups
Macmillan Cancer Support
- Charity with information for patients and doctors. Diagnosis and treatment. Counselling and resources. Site can be purchased as a CDROM.
Cancer Counselling Trust
- Offers face to face counselling in London and telephone counselling across the nation.
Cancer Information & Support Services
- Charity dedicated to providing free support and information to cancer patients and their carers, families and friends.
Lennox Children's Cancer Fund
- Provides assistance to the families of children with cancer, and to the hospitals that treat them. History, details of assistance offered, and request for donations.
- A local gateway to good quality cancer information, where patients and professionals have worked together to help you find out all you need to know about cancer locally and nationally.
- Ovarian cancer support network. Profile, news, information and resources with real life stories.
Paul's Cancer Support Centre
- Information, complementary therapies, groups and classes for people with cancer, their relatives and carers. Based near to Clapham Junction in London.
Prostate Cancer Charity
- A prostate cancer charity. Telephone helpline. Networkers. Providing information and support for patients.
- Information about cancer charity working on research and patient support.
Youth Cancer Trust
- Provides free holidays for young people diagnosed with cancer or any life threatening disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2013 at 1:53:36 UTC -