become an editor
the entire directory
only in Homeopathy/Schools
Complementary and Alternative
Health: Alternative: Homeopathy: Education
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Complementary and Alternative: Training
The Contemporary College of Homoeopathy
- Located in Bristol and providing information about a practitioner training course. Includes a video introduction and details of how to apply.
Dynamis School for Advanced Homoeopathic Studies
- Postgraduate course conducted through lectures by Jeremy Sherr. It takes two years and consists of six long weekends per year. Enrolment information online.
Homeopathic College of East Anglia
- [Norwich] Details of the courses offered, the curriculum and student's future prospects.
The Homeopathy College
- [Birmingham] Lists courses offered by the college, plus student testimonials and entry requirements.
London School of Classical Homeopathy
- [London] Details about home study and attendance practitioner courses available to start any time of year.
The North West College of Homoeopathy
- [South Manchester] Full details about introductory, correspondence and part-time courses leading towards registration.
Northern College of Homeopathic Medicine
- [Gateshead] An educational charity which runs a part-time professional course. Information about the course and associated clinics.
The School of Homeopathy
- [Uffculme, Devon] Part time practitioner course, with correspondence option for first two years.
Scottish College of Homoeopathy
- [Edinburgh and Glasgow] Details of seminars, introductory and correspondence courses, and a four year part-time training.
The South Downs School of Homoeopathy
- [Chichester, West Sussex] Details of the activities of the practitioner training at the college.
The Welsh School of Homoeopathy
- [Carmarthen, Wales] Contains prospectus, staff profiles and list of graduates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2013 at 21:02:05 UTC -