become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Children
Cheer and Support
Vaccination and Immunisation
Health: Child Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Paediatrics
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Women's Health: Pregnancy and Childbirth
Avon Longitudinal Study of Children and Parents
- Details of a Bristol based study into child health and development, including publications and presentations.
British Institute for Brain Injured Children
- Registered charity encouraging home-based therapy to help children variously diagnosed as having autism, autistic tendencies and brain damage.
Children First and Always
- Information about general health, and staying in hospital, aimed at various ages. Written by GOSH Trust.
- Charity caring for children with cancer providing support for families at home and in hospital from the day of diagnosis. News, events, publications and donation page.
General Practice Notebook - Paediatric
- Clinical reference guide, aimed at health care professionals. Includes paediatrics by system, diseases and conditions, and emergencies.
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
- Provides details of events, latest news, and ideas for getting involved. Includes a section for kids and teens.
The Lullaby Trust
- Promotes expert advice on safer baby sleep and provides special support for bereaved families.
New Life Foundation
- Charitable organisation caring for disabled and terminally ill children. Provides equipment to help individual children, nurse led support services, medical research funding, awareness and campaigning.
Patient UK: Information Leaflets - Child Health
- Offers basic details about a variety of conditions, includes references.
South West Child Protection Procedures
- Jargon-free and interactive guide for all professionals working with children and young people in the South West of England.
Together for Short Lives
- Provides information to families and professionals involved in palliative care for children with life-threatening or terminal conditions.
Whizz-Kidz : The Movement for Non-Mobile Children
- Charity helping disabled children throughout the UK, by providing mobility aids, training and advice. Includes a kid's zone.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 20:49:48 UTC -