become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Children
Cheer and Support
Vaccination and Immunisation
Health: Child Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Paediatrics
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Women's Health: Pregnancy and Childbirth
Avon Longitudinal Study of Children and Parents
- Details of a Bristol based study into child health and development, including publications and presentations.
British Institute for Brain Injured Children
- Registered charity encouraging home-based therapy to help children variously diagnosed as having autism, autistic tendencies and brain damage.
- Charity caring for children with cancer providing support for families at home and in hospital from the day of diagnosis. News, events, publications and donation page.
General Practice Notebook - Paediatric
- Clinical reference guide, aimed at health care professionals. Includes paediatrics by system, diseases and conditions, and emergencies.
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
- Provides details of events, latest news, and ideas for getting involved. Includes a section for kids and teens.
The Lullaby Trust
- Promotes expert advice on safer baby sleep and provides special support for bereaved families.
New Life Foundation
- Charitable organisation caring for disabled and terminally ill children. Provides equipment to help individual children, nurse led support services, medical research funding, awareness and campaigning.
Patient UK: Information Leaflets - Child Health
- Offers basic details about a variety of conditions, includes references.
The Sick Children's Trust
- Helping parents to stay with their seriously ill child while in hospital. Read their mission statement and how to ask for assistance or to offer help.
South West Child Protection Procedures
- Jargon-free and interactive guide for all professionals working with children and young people in the South West of England.
Together for Short Lives
- Provides information to families and professionals involved in palliative care for children with life-threatening or terminal conditions.
Whizz-Kidz : The Movement for Non-Mobile Children
- Charity helping disabled children throughout the UK, by providing mobility aids, training and advice. Includes a kid's zone.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 13:37:42 UTC -