become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Welfare
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Welfare
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture
Department for Work and Pensions
- Government department responsible for welfare and employment issues. Formerly the Department of Social Security (DSS) and Department for Education and Employment (DfEE).
Analytical Services Division
- Provides analytical skills to help solve policy or operational problems. Includes a number of on-line research reports.
Child Support Agency
- Government website containing information about the UK Child Support Agency, charter, FAQ, a questionnaire and also a link to the Government green paper for CSA reform.
DirectGov: Pensions and Retirement Planning
- UK Government portal to information and services for the over 50s. Volunteering, pensions, working, health and wellbeing, news and information, links to government agencies.
- Information from the Department for Communities and Local Government on the UK Government's approach to the problem of homelessness and rough sleeping.
The Pension Service
- Provides information and resources on pensions for individuals, employers and providers.
- Statutory regulator for occupational pension schemes in the UK. Site provides contact information and details of relevant publications.
Social Security Advisory Committee
- The main UK advisory body on social security matters. Provides information on the roles and responsibilities of the SSAC, plus details of members, consultations and publications.
- The UK body responsible for administration of, and policy relating to, war pensions and veterans' issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2013 at 0:10:59 UTC -