become an editor
the entire directory
only in Utilities_and_Transport/Railways
Utilities and Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Transport: Railways
Office of Rail Regulation
- Independent safety and economic regulator for the railway industry in Great Britain. Consultation and decision papers, speeches and a public register.
- Independent public body set up by the Government to protect the interests of Britain's rail passengers. Provides details about the body and its work, together with advice and information for passengers.
Rail Accident Investigation Branch
- The RAIB (administratively part of the DfT) is the independent railway accident investigation organisation for the UK. Investigation reports, information leaflets, consultation documents.
Rail Industry Dispute Resolution
- RIDR is a body administering alternative dispute resolution processes in the GB rail industry. Site outlines the arrangements and costs.
Victimised Whistleblowers - A Trade Union Perspective
- Offers an account of safety campaigning from a workers' representative viewpoint.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 0:54:47 UTC -