become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/International_Affairs
Embassies and Consulates
Embassies and Consulates Abroad
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Includes information for UK citizens travelling abroad and a regularly updated archive of speeches, press releases and background papers on various aspects of British foreign policy.
Department for International Development
- The DFID site explains this UK department's role in promoting development and the reduction of poverty and include policy papers and British aid statistics.
Enemy Property: The British Government Claims Scheme
- Site contains details of the claims scheme and how to apply. It also has summary details of records held at the Public Record Office relating to UK property seized during WWII from organisations and individuals resident in countries with which the UK was at war.
Guardian Unlimited Politics Special Reports - Foreign Affairs
- Ongoing coverage provides news and comment on Britain's political relations with the world.
The Permanent Committee on Geographical Names for British Official Use
- Advises the British government on the proper writing of geographical names for places and features outside the United Kingdom. Includes information on English conventional names and Romanisation tables.
UK Trade and Investment
- Official Web site of the government organisation promoting international trade. Jointly operated by the Foreign Office and the Dept of Trade and Industry
- Provides advice and assistance on applying for a UK visa.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 13:24:06 UTC -