become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Information_Services
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Information Services
Advisory Council on Public Records
- Advises the Government on policy matters concerning the records and the work of the Public Record Office. Fairly brief details of the Council and minutes of its meetings are available.
British Official Publications Collaborative Reader Information Service (BOPCRIS)
- Search and browse information from British Official Publications for 1801-1995. Read abstracts, and view subject indexing of key documents. Digitised full-text version available for some documents.
Data.gov.uk - Combined Online Information System (COINS)
- Database of UK Government expenditure provided by government departments and used to produce reports for Parliament and the public.
European Information Network in the UK
- Provides a gateway to European information for the UK regions. It incorporates 12 regional and one national site.
- Provider of UK ICT public sector research, publishing and event services. Includes company information, news, and details of events.
The National Archives
- The repository of the UK's national archives. Includes an online catalogue, research information leaflets and an education centre.
The Office for National Statistics
- UK Government Agency that produces and disseminates social, health, economic, demographic, labour market and business statistics. Includes StatBase - a fully searchable database of key statistics.
The Office of Public Sector Information
- The OPSI sets standards and provides a practical framework for opening up and encouraging the re-use of public sector information. Site includes a web-based archive of various official documents, including UK legislation.
- The Stationery Office site providing online versions of government material as well as information on ordering copies of official reports.
- Offer public sector news, features and events, updated on a daily basis.
UK National Digital Archive of Datasets
- NDAD contains archived digital data from UK government departments and agencies. To access the data you need to be a registered user.
- File and explore Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to UK government departments and public authorities. Includes search facility and FOI advice.
- Portal for news and opinion on UK Government and politics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 3:27:36 AM EDT -