become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Information_Security
- Evaluates and certifies the level of trust that may be placed in IT security features. Includes a list of certified products.
The Data Protection Act Explained
- An introduction and explanation of the Data Protection Act and its various provisions.
Freedom of Information Act 2000
- UK government legislation defining what information public sector organisations are obliged to provide on request.
Get Safe Online
- Sponsored by government and leading businesses to help protect individuals against internet threats.
The Information Commissioner's Office
- Office responsible for the enforcement of the Data Protection Act 1998, and also responsible for Freedom of Information. Offers guidance on principles of data protection and advice on compliance. Formerly known as the Data Protection Commissioner.
NHS Information Governance
- Information governance discussion site for practitioners in the National Health Service.
Office of Surveillance Commissioners
- Provides information about the roles and responsibilities of those who authorise and conduct covert surveillance operations and covert human intelligence sources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 27, 2013 at 14:09:45 UTC -