become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Has the necessary information for a visa request, and facts about and statistics of Angola.
- Has the rules concerning travel to Austria with cats or dogs.
- Includes contact details for the Bangladesh High Commission in the United Kingdom and forms for visa applications.
- Embassy of Belgium in the United Kingdom. Includes a brief summary of Belgium's foreign policy, and details of the various consular services.
- Belize High Commission in London promoting of Belize's interests in the United Kingdom and in continental Europe.
- With an overview of the relations between Brazil and the UK, information on state visits and bilateral agreements, and a list of Brazilian Ambassadors to the Court of St James since 1823.
- Includes Bulgarian news, and information on starting a business or buying a property in Bulgaria.
- With news from Cameroon, and the forms required with visa applications.
- British High Commission in Canada. Includes news, information about how the UK works with Canada, help for British Nationals, information about British visas, and office locations.
- With statements on cross-Straits politics, and on the ownership of Taiwan by Beijing.
- Embassy in London. Offers information about the Czech Republic, bilateral relations, consular details, calendar of events, and related links.
- General information for culture, business and travel and tourism in Denmark.
- Based in Bayswater, London. Offers news and events, information about the island and information about consular services such as marriage, visas and passports.
- With Eritrean visa requirements, tourist and travel information, and Eritrean news.
- Estonian Embassy in London. Includes information on business in Estonia and its economy, and on Estonian Culture in the UK.
- Embassy of The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, London, with news, information about Ethiopia and various issues afflicting the country, and consular details.
- With a section on Finnish current affairs, and a history of Finland's diplomatic representation in the UK since 1887. In English, Finnish and Swedish.
- Provides information on French Foreign Policy, Franco-British relations, French cultural, economic and political life as well as visa procedures and consular services.
- Gabonese embassy in the United Kingdom with access to visa information, visa form, travel and contact details.
- Embassy of Georgia in London. Visa information. Site in Georgian and English.
- Includes contact details for General Consulate in Edinburgh and Honorary Consuls in Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Dover, Falmouth, Glasgow, Hull, Ipswich, King's Lynn, Kirkwall, Leeds, Lerwick, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Newcastle upon Tyne, Plymouth, St Helier, St Peter Port, and Southampton. Also information on Germany, German culture and economy, and Anglo-German relations.
- With consular, cultural, economic and tourism sections. Also has Greek fonts in the style of Arial and Times New Roman.
- Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Britain. Includes a list of Hungarian associations and social clubs in the UK.
- Contact information for and a monthly newsletter from the Embassy of Iceland in London, which is accredited to the United Kingdom, Greece, Lebanon, Malta, Netherlands, India, Maldives, Nepal and Nigeria.
- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia to the United Kingdom, and also accredited to Ireland. Contains information about the operations of the embassy, Indonesia, obtaining entry visas, and investing.
- Provides information about Italy in general, Italian activities in the United Kingdom, and the activities of the Embassy.
- Jamaica High Commission in London, accredited to the United Kingdom and to Portugal. Provides travel information, bulletins and updates for Jamaican returning residents, visitors to the island and Jamaicans living in the United Kingdom.
- About Anglo-Japanese relations, travel and visa information, free Embassy film shows, and doing business with Japan.
- Kuwait Cultural Office, part of Embassy of the State of Kuwait, providing information about education-related issues, including universities, and research centres in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands.
- Advocating mountain holidays in this mountainous republic. With visa and consular information.
- Embassy of Latvia in London, with a history of Anglo-Latvian relations since records began, and also consular information.
- Located in London and accredited to the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Spain and Portugal, as well as the Commonwealth. Includes a list of staff of the High Commission, a country profile, and links to government sites.
- Royal Nepalese Embassy in London, accredited to the United Kingdom, Malta, and others. Has information on Nepal-Britain relations, trade, state visits, and on the Gurkhas.
- Includes information on consular affairs, visiting, and conducting business with the Netherlands.
- London High Commission, accredited to the United Kingdom, Ireland and Nigeria. Includes the announcement of the New Zealand Memorial to be built in Hyde Park.
- London embassy and Edinburgh consulate. Includes the Norwegian-British Chamber of Commerce.
- Provides information on bilateral relations, trade, tourism and culture.
- Embassy of the Polish Republic in London. Includes statements about Poland's policies towards the EU.
- Embassy of Romania in Great Britain, with information on scholarships for study in Romania, and about consular matters.
- Singapore High Commission in London, also accredited to Ireland. Includes staff list, map, statements and speeches.
- Information about the London Embassy, visa requirements and application forms, and tourist information.
- High Commission of Sri Lanka in London, with a detailed travel guide covering both natural and artificial wonders.
- With advice on motoring through Sudan, and lists of churches, libraries, museums, and mosques.
- Includes contact details for the Swedish consulates in Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Dover, Edinburgh, Gibraltar, Glasgow, Grimsby, Harwich, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Liverpool, Manchester, Middlesborough, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, St Helier, Southampton, and Stornoway. Also lists forthcoming Swedish cultural events in London.
- Swiss Consulate General with consular jurisdiction in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scotland and Northern England.
- The Taipei Representative Office, which serves as the de facto embassy for the Republic of China (Taiwan). Has much information on post-war history and Taiwan's political status.
- With links and comments on the full range of inter-governmental contacts, including defence and economic, as well as consular services.
- Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the UK, with information on doing business in Uzbekistan and on visas.
- Accredited to the United Kingdom and to Ireland, though located in London. With information about the staff, consular and investment affairs.
- Provides basic information about Yemen, describes diplomatic services and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 13:15:04 UTC -