become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economy/Audit_and_Purchasing
Audit and Purchasing
Local Authority Procurement
- Services the Accounts Commission and Auditor General to ensure that public sector bodies in Scotland make effective use of public funds
BiP Solutions Ltd.
- Publishes OJEC, public sector contracts and tenders, supply e-tendering and e-procurement systems, event management services, web design and web hosting under GTC framework.
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- CIPFA is the main authority on accountancy and financial management for the public services in the UK.
Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- UK based international education and qualification body representing purchasing and supply chain professionals.
Department for Business Innovation and Skills: Procurement
- Information and opportunities about supplying the goods and services required by the Department.
- Gateway for public sector organisations (government departments, local authorities, NHS Trusts) and utility companies to publish tender notices in the Official Journal of the European Communities (OJEC)
National Audit Office
- Responsible for certifying the accounts of all Government Departments and a number of other public sector bodies. It has statutory authority to report to Parliament on the way in which Departments and other bodies have used their resources.
Office of Government Commerce, UK
- The Office of Government Commerce (OGC) is an independent Office of the Treasury. It is responsible for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of central civil Government procurement and promoting private sector involvement across the public sector
- Portal for Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and Public Private Partnerships
Public Audit Forum Home Page
- The main role of the Forum is to provide a focus for developmental thinking in relation to public audit. It is consultative and advisory.
Scottish Procurement Directorate
- Information on opportunities for providing goods, services and works to central government in Scotland. Participating buying organisations include the Scottish Executive and a number of Executive Agencies.
Suppliers guide for selling to HM Revenue & Customs
- Information for suppliers wanting to sell their products and services to HMRC.
- Searchable database of government tenders and contracts in the UK and Europe. Procurement news and European Directives
Audit and Purchasing
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 13:24:10 UTC -