become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Crime_and_Policing
Crime and Policing
Crime Prevention Programmes
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Industries: Security
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Intelligence Services
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Crime and Justice
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Drugs
Society: Law: Law Enforcement
Criminal Courts' Review
- Site seeking opinions from the public on the future direction of the court system.
Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Organisation that can compensate people who are physically or mentally injured because they were a blameless victim of violent crime.
DWP: Targetting Benefit Thieves
- Site allows reporting of suspected benefit fraudsters. Information and press releases.
National Crime Agency
- National body dealing with serious and organised crime, plus computer crime.
- Includes the board's annual report and the "Release Directions".
- Describes employment opportunities in police forces across the country, with details of the lifestyle, pay and benefits, and application forms.
- Provides recruitment and training information for Police Officers and Special Constables.
- Street-level crime mapping and force contact details.
Reporting non-emergency crimes using 101
- Details of a new 24-hour number provided by police and local councils in some areas to deal with community safety issues, including non-emergency crime, policing and anti-social behaviour.
- Includes new developments, recruitment and information on each of the operational units.
- Provides information about the sentencing system, and the work of the Sentencing Advisory Panel, and Sentencing Guidelines Council.
Serious Fraud Office
- The SFO is the UK body which investigates and prosecutes serious and complex fraud. Site contains a mixture of information on the work of the SFO at home and abroad along with a guide for witnesses appearing on behalf of the office.
Special Constabulary Stuff
- Information and links which will be useful to Special Constables.
Youth Justice Board
- Charged with preventing re-offending by young people.
Crime and Policing
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2016 at 13:49:17 UTC -