become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Communications
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Radio
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Television: Broadcasters
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Telecommunications
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Transport
Office of Communications (Ofcom)
- Independent regulator and competition authority for the UK communications industries, with responsibilities across television, radio, telecommunications and wireless communications services. Includes sections on codes and guidelines, consultations, consumer guides, research and contact information.
- Articles on the history of broadcasting regulation in the United Kingdom and on current issues facing the regulators.
Guardian Unlimited Politics Special Reports - E-government
- Ongoing coverage of the government's use of IT in various departments and the goal of putting all services online. Includes full archives of news and comment.
Her Majesty's Government Communications Centre
- Research, design, development and production of communications hardware and software.
- Allows members of the public to find the location of and access information on mobile phone base stations across Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 9:24:08 UTC -