become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Agriculture
BSE - Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Agriculture and Forestry
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Science and Environment: Agriculture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Countryside
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Environment
Science: Technology: Food Science
Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs
- Advises the Government on the safety and use of animal feeds and feeding practices. Includes information about the Committee, news and papers.
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- The UK Government department tasked with issues such as the environment, rural development, the countryside, wildlife, animal welfare and sustainable development. Formerly MAFF, the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Foods.
Food Standards Agency
- Independent watchdog established to protect the public's health and consumer interests in relation to food safety. Provides information on a variety of food-related issues including health, safety, hygiene and nutrition.
Forestry Commission of Great Britain
- Responsible for the protection and expansion of Britain's forests and woodlands. Site provides information on the Commission's activities, properties and development plans.
Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- Executive Agency responsible for issues concerning the use and manufacture of veterinary medicines in the UK. Site provides information and publications concerning the work of the VMD.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2015 at 6:59:33 UTC -