become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Agriculture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Agriculture
BSE - Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Agriculture and Forestry
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Science and Environment: Agriculture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Countryside
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Environment
Science: Technology: Food Science
Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs
- Advises the Government on the safety and use of animal feeds and feeding practices. Includes information about the Committee, news and papers.
The Agriculture and Environment Biotechnology Commission
- Strategic advisory body on biotechnology issues affecting agriculture and the environment. Information about the Commission and its work, with downloadable copies of reports.
- Official UK government site which covers a number of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) related subjects, providing information on the disease and efforts to eradicate it.
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- The UK Government department tasked with issues such as the environment, rural development, the countryside, wildlife, animal welfare and sustainable development. Formerly MAFF, the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Foods.
Food Standards Agency
- Independent watchdog established to protect the public's health and consumer interests in relation to food safety. Provides information on a variety of food-related issues including health, safety, hygiene and nutrition.
Forestry Commission of Great Britain
- Responsible for the protection and expansion of Britain's forests and woodlands. Site provides information on the Commission's activities, properties and development plans.
Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- Executive Agency responsible for issues concerning the use and manufacture of veterinary medicines in the UK. Site provides information and publications concerning the work of the VMD.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:09:56 PM EDT -