become an editor
the entire directory
only in Worcestershire/Wolverley
- Website designers and consultants. Services offered and contact.
Andrew Hackett Photography
- A wedding photographer offering classic or contemporary albums, photo-books, framed prints, DVDs or digital copies. Packages, albums, photographs, video, and contacts.
Bodenham Arboretum and Earth Centre
- Housed on a working farm. Information on the trees, the farm, and walks, together with details for visitors.
Charles A Sherry
- Chartered accountants describes their services to business and individuals.
- Independent co-educational day school for ages 3 to 16. Includes an overview, directory of senior staff, and photo gallery.
Old Wolvernian Association
- News and events information for former pupils of Heathfield, Sebright and Wolverley Grammar schools.
The Queen's Head
- A public house offering food and drink. Facilities, history, live music, activities, directions, and contacts.
St John's Church
- Includes a history of the church, service times, and contact details for church officials.
- Includes village news and links.
Wolverley & Cookley Historical Society
- Describes its activities with archives, journal, calendar and information about membership.
- Constructed in 1942 and closed in 1945, the barracks were used by the U.S. Army Medical Corps, for the 52nd General Hospital. News, history, photographs, community, and contacts.
Wolverley High School
- News, school calendar, and prospectus to download.
Wolverley Sebright Primary School
- Profile, school tour, gallery and information about the PTA.
BBC News: Cave home auctioned for £100,000
- A cave home with no electricity or water supply fetches £100,000 at auction. (July 04, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2012 at 10:15:02 UTC -