become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wiltshire/Warminster
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
- A charming Georgian country house built in 1817, surrounded by acres of English gardens. Provides details of accommodation, services for parties, weddings and conferences and tariff.
- Blog covering topics concerning Warminster, the Wylye Valley and South West Wiltshire
Longleat House and Safari Park
- An Elizabethan stately home set in a park which became the first safari park outside Africa. Details of opening times and attractions, with photographs and other visitor information.
- Offering bed and breakfast accommodation. Details of room available and breakfast menu, photos, prices and contact details.
- Taxi, courier and chauffeur service. Profile, services and example fares.
The United Church
- Joint Methodist and United Reformed church. Offers overview, services, notices, accessibility, groups, history, photos, newsletter and location.
- Community forum with sections for photographs, local history and what's on. Links and business directory.
Warminster Highbury Youth FC
- Youth football club catering for age groups from Under 6's to Under 17's. Current team pages plus archive of team photographs.
Warminster Symphony Orchestra
- History, programme and information about the conductor and membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 7, 2012 at 21:41:17 UTC -